CHECK OUT THESE LINKS!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Introduction!

Welcome!  For those of you who are new, I'm AGNJoe, which is short for A Guy Named Joe, but everyone calls me AGNJoe for short.  I know there are millions of blogposts and sites dedicated to how to earn money.  And millions of those sites, as you well know by now are scams dedicated to ripping people off for money and their hard earned time as well.  I decided to post this blog in order to help the everyday Joe, like myself earn a little extra cash, so that they can have a little extra green in their pocket.  Now this is NOT a get rich quick scam, but if you are willing to put in a little bit of effort, you can make some extra cash in your pocket, like myself.  And in at most within six to seven weeks, I can get you at least 20 bucks in cash paid to you either via a check or via Paypal which can then be transfered into your bank. 

Now, most of you are thinking...I want money NOW!  Well, I'm here to tell you, there's no get rich quick deal out there.  If anyone is telling you this the only person who's going to get rich quick is off of the fools who give THAT person money in order to find out how and then THEY get scammed.  But I want to help you find a simple way that's not only fool-proof, it's also fun as well.  How?  Simple.

A few years ago, I signed onto one of the greatest GPT sites out there called TreasureTrooper.com.  Now for those of you who have heard of Treasure Trooper but have been wary, this site is NOT a scam site whatsoever.  I've been a member now of this site for more than 4+ years, and the site celebrated it's 5th anniversary as a GPT site.  This is the longest I've known ANY GPT site out there existing.  And I've been to a bunch of them and most of them fold within the first year and barely any of these sites last past two years.

(I'm sorry!  For the NEW people who do not know, a GPT site is called a GET PAID TO site.  A get-paid-to site are sites that if you click on their ads, or complete surveys, questionaires, or sign up for services that you might already want within your life already, if you go to that site, sign up and register at that site, and complete what they want you to click on, you get paid money to complete offers that they feature.  Thus it's called in short a GPT site.  Alright back to your regularly scheduled blogpost...)

Anyway, back to what we were talking about...the site I've most used to make money is called TreasureTrooper.com, (just click the link if you want to check it out and sign up) and it not only one of the best sites out there, it's reliable, and I also have made well over 300 dollars so far and this month I'll get paid another $24.85 this month for participating in completed offers that I've done so far.  Don't believe me?  I've got proof!

Posted Image

This is the listing of how much I've made so far dated Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 of $333.00.  Need more proof?  Go to TreasureTrooper.com and see for yourself!  And if you still don't believe me, I'll post actual proof on October 15th, 2010, which is this month to help show you the paypal posting as that is when I get paid my latest money payment!

I'll also show you in the upincoming blogs how to use this site to help put extra cash in your pocket.  So stay tuned to my blog for more info on how to use this site.

2 comments:

  1. This is really great! I've made $10 in three weeks so this does work! The people on there in the Forums are so helpful it's easy to make money.
    (kaitlynash)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! I'm glad you like the blog here and TreasureTrooper! Keep coming back as I'll try to have new info posted here regularly!

    ReplyDelete